Object Reference Error

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. allyk
    allyk avatar
    13 posts

Posted 14 Jul 2010 Link to this post

When I click right page after all pages finished book gives below error. How can I handle this? You can reproduce this error from http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#Book/FirstLook .
    Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2 Application Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadBook.RadBook_MouseLeftButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
       at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
       at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, String eventName)

2. Kiril Stanoev
    Kiril Stanoev avatar
    1508 posts

Posted 16 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hello Şennur,

This error is reproducible with our 0603 binaries. However, we recently had an official release and this issue is no longer present. Please download the latest binaries and let me know if you experience the same issue again.

Kiril Stanoev
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner