I already answered your other thread and for your convenience and for others that might encounter the same problem I pasted my reply below:
Can you please clarify what exactly you mean by "I cannot find the new RadNotification control anywhere" ?
I prepared for you some questions which can help in finding the reason for the problem:
1) Do you mean that the icon in the toolbox is missing? If so, please, make sure you readd the correct assembly by using the "Choose Items" options A quick and easy test to see what dll is referenced in the toolbox is to see whether you have RadControls logically grouped in categories, this was just introduced and if you do not see it, for some reason an older assembly is referenced.
2) What happens if you manually define a RadNotification control? Do you get compilation errors or the page can be correctly ran? If you get errors, please provide the error message text.
3) What happens when you run our Live Demos locally? Do you see the notification demos?
4) Make sure you have correctly upgraded the project. Sometimes, after you replace an old dll with a new one and you Build, Visual Studio silently replaces the new one with the one in GAC without asking which could also be the case.
5) There is on more new control added - RadImageEditor. Can you see it or you do not see both the new controls?
Please, follow the steps above and provide information on what has happened so that we will provide more suggestions in case those do not help.
the Telerik team
Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!