Our assumption is you have hit the bug that when adding external files to your project (either via drag and drop from Windows Explorer or via the "Add/Existing Files" menu option) the added files are not staged correctly in the local version control repository, so you cannot commit them and push to the remote GitHub repository. I have just verified that the problem does not exist with the latest version of Graphite available for download at www.icenium.com. The fix does not affect existing broken projects however. You need to remove and add the unstaged files manually:
1. Go to the Dashboard page and export your project as a ZIP file.
2. Extract the ZIP file and verify it contains all the necessary files.
3. Remove all the unstaged files from Project Explorer in Graphite.
4. Drag and drop your local copies of the files in Project Explorer.
5. Commit and push the changes - this time it should be successful.
Please, accept our apologies for the caused inconvenience.
the Telerik team
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Want some Kendo UI online training - head over to Pluralsight.