Thank you for contacting the Telerik support system.
Currently, you are facing two separate issues that are preventing you from being able to publish your app.
First, the non-public API usage.
The quoted methods are actually used by the Telerik Mobile Testing integrated plugin. Please, verify that it is disabled in your app. To do so, go to Project Properties -> Plugins -> Integrated Plugins and make sure that the plugin is not enabled.
Second, the push notifications entitlements.
There are two possible approaches here, based on your current project.
If you are not using push notifications anywhere in your app, make sure that you do not have the PushPlugin enabled. Again, go to Project Properties -> Plugins -> Integrated Plugins and make sure that the plugin is not enabled. In addition, check whether any other custom plugins you are using, do not use push notifications.
If you are using push notifications or if the above does not help, you need to fix your App ID and provisioning profile in the iOS Dev Center and in AppBuilder.
1. Go to the iOS Dev Center, log in, and navigate to the Identifiers section.
2. Locate your identifier, select it and click Edit.
3. Enable push notifications for the identifier and save your changes.
4. Go to the profiles section.
5. Locate your provisioning profile, select it and click Edit.
6. Regenerate it, download it, and re-import it in AppBuilder.
7. Rebuild your app.
Let us know if you need further help.