This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

New Release?

2 Answers 46 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Duncan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Duncan asked on 16 Dec 2011, 06:25 PM
I'm looking to purchase OpenAccess and RadControl here soon. Can someone tell me if there is a major version upgrade coming up that i should wait for and when that will be released and if i purchase these products now, will i be able to upgrade to the new release?

Thanks,
Duncan

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
IT-Als
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Dec 2011, 08:58 AM
Hi Duncan,

As to my understanding Q3 of OpenAccess is rather new... Guess it was this month or late of November it was released.
When you buy a license you also get a year of any releases or SPs that comes around..

I don't know what the roadmap is, but I am guessing some time in Q1 of 2012.

Regards

Henrik
Ivailo
Telerik team
answered on 21 Dec 2011, 12:58 PM
Hello Duncan,

Henrik is correct - all the version releases and service packs will be available to you for the period of one year after you buy a license. The current release of OpenAccess ORM is Q3 SP1. I don't believe you need to wait for the first release in 2012 to start using the product - the service pack of Q3 is a good place to start. For the time being we are not planing another official release within the next couple of months.

Do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further information about our products or licensing.

Greetings,
Ivailo
the Telerik team

Q3’11 of Telerik OpenAccess ORM is available for download. Register for the What's New in Data Tools webinar to see what's new and get a chance to WIN A FREE LICENSE!

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Duncan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
IT-Als
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ivailo
Telerik team