This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

.Net Framework 3.5 SP1

3 Answers 202 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Luca Colombano
Top achievements
Rank 1
Luca Colombano asked on 13 Aug 2008, 07:36 AM
HI,
i download the trial of WPF controls, but with this release of the framework don't work.
Can i use this control with the SP1 of the .Net Framework?

Thank's

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Dobrev
Telerik team
answered on 14 Aug 2008, 12:49 PM
Hello Luca,

Since we do not officially support .NET 3.5 SP1 yet, we built our libraries against SP1 for you. You can find them as an attachment. We will provide official support for both versions of .NET 3.5 (with and without SP1) in our service pack at the end of this month. If you would like to purchase our commercial version before the end of August, we will be happy to send you a SP1 build for it.

All the best,
Dimitar Dobrev,
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 29 Aug 2008, 04:01 PM
Do you now offer official support for 3.5 SP1 with your recent release (2008.2.826)?

Kind regards,

Rob
Hristo Deshev
Telerik team
answered on 01 Sep 2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Luca, Rob,

I just checked with Dimitar and the rest of the team members on the status of this issue, and here's what I found. It turns out that our official Q2.2008 supports .NET 3.5 SP1. Originally we did not support the .NET 3.5 SP1 Client Profile (the reduced distribution supporting only client technologies such as WPF, WinForms, etc). Now, our service pack release, that will go out next week, will support the Client Profile.

Luca, can you please provide details on the issues you are facing with your project? Things seem to be working fine with .NET 3.5 SP1 on our end, and we would really love to get reports on incompatibilities so that we can address those ASAP.

Best wishes,
Hristo Deshev
the Telerik WPF team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Luca Colombano
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar Dobrev
Telerik team
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 2