This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

.NET Developer Survey 2016

1 Answer 51 Views
Announcements
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ed asked on 12 Feb 2016, 09:04 AM

Hello community and Telerik employees,

And especially to Telerik: 

Would it be a good idea not to display a full screen .Net developer survey request every time you open up a page at the docs section?
It's getting quite annoying and really asks for people not to fill in the survey seriously and thus messing up your survey results.
Yesterday after being bugged for the -lost -count- time I decided to fill it in, hoping it would store a cookie or something and stop bugging me over and over again with the survey. Unfortunately today it keeps blocking the entire screen again.

Not sure how other people experience this neither if this is the right forum thread to post this.. just needed to get this out of my system.

Best regards,

Ed

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
answered on 12 Feb 2016, 02:07 PM
Hi,

We are sorry for the troubles this survey has caused. For some reason, it was set on the most aggressive setting, which is remedied  now. Please refresh the page - there should be a close button, which should dismiss the survey popup (you may need to delete your cookies beforehand). Let us know if this not the case. Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
Vassil Petev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Announcements
Asked by
Ed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
Share this question
or