This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Navigation

1 Answer 32 Views
Design Time (Visual Designer & Tools)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
sitefinitysteve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
sitefinitysteve asked on 10 Jun 2011, 07:00 PM
I have a fullscreen view of my model on one of my 24 inch monitors, and I'm finding it annoying to navigate around the model

I was wondering if you could give me something like Ctrl+Drag moves the position....(middle mousebutton doesn't seem to move the view anywhere either)

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Kapitanov
Telerik team
answered on 11 Jun 2011, 10:47 AM
Hi Steve,
Not sure that I am getting you right, but is the 'bird view' feature what you are asking for? I know it is not really visible, but it is the same as with other ORM tool designers. Let me quickly explain: there is a small icon in the lower-right end of the diagram, exactly where the horizontal and the vertical scroll-bars directions intersect - if you click there (and keep the mouse button in a pressed state), you will see a thumbnail of the diagram, and just by moving aroud it, you will make the actual diagram reposition? There might be usability issues with that, we want to hear all about it from you. And if you think we need more into that direction do not hesitate to give us more details about it.

All the best,
Dimitar Kapitanov
the Telerik team
Q1’11 SP1 of Telerik OpenAccess is available for download; also available is the Q2'11 Roadmap for Telerik OpenAccess ORM.
Tags
Design Time (Visual Designer & Tools)
Asked by
sitefinitysteve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
Answers by
Dimitar Kapitanov
Telerik team
Share this question