Thanks! I guess you moved this from a ticket to the forums so that others could benefit from the answer?
- I hope eventually to see SQLite support, but something similar to local storage where I can store instances of a model would be a good start. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later, because in the meantime I have to retrieve data from a web service every time the app launches, because I have no means to store complex data locally.
- I will pull the TelerikNEXT app and get what I can from there - thanks for taking my suggestion so quickly.
- That thread is unresolved and addresses pull to refresh on iOS only. Hopefully there can be a cross platform implementation.
- Great - waiting to see contacts module
- Great - I think these things are important for true "native" look and feel
I will check out those modules and see if I need to develop any myself. Right now that site appears to be down.
Thanks again! I'm excited about NativeScript and already using it to develop apps for customers, hence why I keep looking for more and more functionality.