I've been pleasantly surprised so far actually and have converted from KO
- No syntax sugar for like "foreach: " in the markup, you need to use templates\nested templates
- No equivalent of $root or $parent in this release...the latest internal implements parent(), but it's not fully working it appears.
- No Css binding without a workaround
- Everything in the model is an observable by default (so no need for a "mapping" plugin)
- Nicer api to work with (IMO)
- Seems to render faster
- Support, Support, Support. You have a problem or "how do I" with KO, you have to just hope someone answers you.