I'm trying to develop a mobile app with a listview allowing selecting of a value using a radio input binding.
I have tried many variations and can't get this to reliably work. On the main project it binds part of the time, not reliably updating the model. If I manually set the value outside, it doesn't always update the list. When separating out just the component into the fiddle I can't even reproduce the intermittent nature of it working on the main project. The binding doesn't appear to be working at all. To be sure I have added two buttons to manually set the values.
If you could tell me where I am going wrong on the fiddle and/or update it, that would be great!