This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

MVVM Binding

2 Answers 38 Views
Diagram
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
Scott asked on 10 Sep 2015, 02:52 PM
I currently have a diagram binding through the MVVM Telerik ViewModels.  This binds to simple properties just fine, with a template that has a few textblocks in it.  When I add a DataGrid to the template and set the ItemsSource to a property on that same object, it bombs terribly.  How do you add a datagrid to a diagram item and bind it to an observable collection?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
answered on 15 Sep 2015, 11:35 AM
Hello Scott,

I am afraid that I cannot reproduce the reported behavior based on the provided information. This is why I prepared a small project demonstrating the described scenario and attached it in my reply. Can you please take a look at it and let me know if I am missing something. If so, I would ask you to modify the project so that it reproduces the issue and send it over so I can investigate it on my side.

You can also take a look at our RadGridView control.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Martin
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Sep 2015, 02:21 PM

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reference app.  I found the issue, by reviewing your app.  I have it working using my class which implements the Interface for graphsource.

Thanks so much

Scott

Tags
Diagram
Asked by
Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
Scott