Multiple date selection?

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Andreas
    Andreas avatar
    15 posts

Posted 17 Jul 2013 Link to this post

Hello,

I'm creating an application to decrease the time spent inserting appointments into the WP8 built-in calendar.
    However, in order to do this most efficiently, being able to select multiple dates in the RadCalendar control would be the best solution.

Is this even possible? And if it is, would it be possible to get all the selected dates into an array (C#)?
    Just worth asking before spening a lot of time trying it out, as I have a (not so optimal) back up plan if this doesn't work.

Thanks!
  2. Deyan
    Admin
    Deyan avatar
    2039 posts

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for writing and for your questions.

RadCalendar does not currently support multiple selection of dates. We can log this in our TODO list for future releases but I cannot give you an exact estimation of when this feature will be available.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
    Deyan
    Telerik
    Have a suggestion or face a problem - you can use the Ideas & Feedback portal to submit ideas, feedback and vote for them.
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Andreas
    Andreas avatar
    15 posts

Thanks for the answer, Deyan.

I ended up using the RadDatePicker instead, as it pretty much provided what I needed :)

Cheers.
  5. Deyan
    Admin
    Deyan avatar
    2039 posts

Hello Andreas,

Good to hear you've found a solution.

We will consider this thread closed for now.

Do not hesitate to contact us back in case you need further assistance.

Regards,
    Deyan
    Telerik
    Have a suggestion or face a problem - you can use the Ideas & Feedback portal to submit ideas, feedback and vote for them.
DevCraft banner