Posted 29 Nov 2010
Link to this post
I have since rebuilt my virtual machine and the problem has gone away. I'm really leaning towards bulk installing software for VS2010 that could have caused this problem. What I mean by this is that I previously installed VS2010, SL4, Telerik and WP7 controls without actually running VS2010 as soon as it was installed. This maybe why the toolbox showed incorrect entries.
This time around I installed VS2010, run it, closed it. Installed SL4, run VS2010, closed it, Installed Telerik Suite, run VS2010, closed it, installed WP7, run VS2010, closed it and I could see Telerik menu items in relation to the project type as expected.
Regardless, IMOH I think this is definitely related to the order of software I have installed.