This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

MOSS editor in RadControls Q2 2007 for ASP.NET

6 Answers 69 Views
WebParts for SharePoint
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Christian asked on 10 Dec 2007, 12:39 PM
Hi Tellerik

We have just bought 4 licences for RadControls Q2 2007 for ASP.NET because we needed the MOSS editor and wanted to use rest of the controls in other projects.

But we are not able to located the WSP file for the Full Featured Editor in our downloads. 

How can we get the WSP file ?

Regards
Christian  

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 10 Dec 2007, 04:42 PM
Hi Christian,

You need to log in the account with which you have purchased the controls and go to the My Licenses / My Purchases / RadControls for ASP.NET / all individual products from RadControls for ASP.NET / RadEditor.

For convenience I've attached a screenshot of the download location to this thread.

Sincerely yours,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Arthur
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Mar 2008, 07:43 AM
Do you know where I can find a tutorial on how to create the wsp file for RadEditor? I already have the file that you indicated in the screenshot but I did not find any wsp file.

Regards
Arthur
Lini
Telerik team
answered on 31 Mar 2008, 08:02 AM
Hi Arthur,

The RadEditorMOSS.wsp file is inside the .zip archive. Open the zip file and extract it somewhere on your hard drive. The archive contains the solution file (.wsp), documentation (.chm), and the license agreement (.rtf).

Kind regards, Lini
the Telerik team

Arthur
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Mar 2008, 08:37 AM
We have already downloaded a zip file named RadControls_Q3_2007_SP2_dev.zip is that the same as the one in the screenshot? Or do I still need to download that other zip file?
Lini
Telerik team
answered on 31 Mar 2008, 12:42 PM
Hello Arthur,

You need to get the RadEditor_MOSS_4_5_2_dev.zip file (it is circled in red in the screenshot). The file becomes visible after you click the "all individual controls" link bellow the RadControls pane, then click the RadEditor pane and finally click the downloads tab.

Best wishes,
Lini
the Telerik team

Arthur
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Apr 2008, 01:28 PM
Hi,

Thanks for this. We were able to download it now and test it in our machine. Thanks!

Regards,
Arthur
Tags
WebParts for SharePoint
Asked by
Christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
Arthur