This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Modify themes in Q1 2010

3 Answers 104 Views
Themes and Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rasha Abdelhameed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rasha Abdelhameed asked on 18 May 2010, 09:56 AM
Hi
How can I load an existing theme to visual style builder then edit the colors and save as new theme
i can' find from the smart tag of any controls, click "Open Visual Style Builder" 

i use Q1 2010
Regards,
Rasha

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi
Telerik team
answered on 21 May 2010, 07:51 AM
Hi Rasha,

Telerik Visual Style Builder is not available at design-time because it is a large enterprise application rather than a simple tool that can be used within Visual Studio. Instead, you may create your own themes by starting a stand-alone instance of the builder and then import these new themes at Design-time by using our RadThemeManager.

More information about Visual Style Builder and how to create new themes and modify existing ones you may find by following this tutorial.

I hope this information is useful. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

Regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Rasha Abdelhameed
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 May 2010, 08:54 AM
Hi Georgi ,
thanks a lot for your replay
I'm start to work with VSB and i try to modify built in themes in telerik but where i can find the source of it  to import to VSB
i upgrade telerik to Q1 2010 sp1
thanks a lot ,
Rasha

Vassil Petev
Telerik team
answered on 24 May 2010, 03:28 PM
Hi Rasha Abdelhameed,

The themes are located in packages with a *.tssp extension. Q1 2010 sp1 offers just three themes which can be used in the new visual style builder. Please, download Q1 2010 SP2, which offers several additional themes you can use.

All the best,
Vassil
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Themes and Visual Style Builder
Asked by
Rasha Abdelhameed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi
Telerik team
Rasha Abdelhameed
Top achievements
Rank 1