This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Modal window

3 Answers 51 Views
Dock
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Osman Saeed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Osman Saeed asked on 06 Jan 2010, 08:22 PM
Hi,
    I am using Q3 SP1. HOw can i make the RadDock behave like Modal window ?

Regards,

Osman

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 07 Jan 2010, 06:47 AM
Hello Osman,

Here is the forum link which discusses how to prepare a RadDock with Modal behaviour.
How to add a modal to raddock

Hope this helps,
Shinu.
Osman Saeed
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Jan 2010, 01:26 PM
Hi Shinu,
               I already tried that example. Issue with that example is that the extended functionality in the script at the bottom crashed on my PC. May be i am missing something. Do i need to include any Javascript file or what ? (see the attachment)
                I would request that the Modal="true" should be added as a build-in functionality to the RadDock, just like window. Thanks,

Regards,

Osman

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 07 Jan 2010, 01:32 PM
Hi Osman,

You do not need to reference any additional dlls and what I assume is that you have placed the script on a place where the scripts of telerik are still not loaded. Would you please put the script just before the closing tag of the form element or between the closing tags of the body and the form and test again? If the problem persists, please share your code with the script included and we will examine it and we will do our best to help.

Best wishes,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
Dock
Asked by
Osman Saeed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
Osman Saeed
Top achievements