This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Menu Alignment Problem

4 Answers 280 Views
Menu
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Avinash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Avinash asked on 08 Sep 2015, 05:51 AM

Sir,
I have created menu with sub menu.But while i click on menu,the sub menu is opening just right of that menu.I want to open  below and sub menu letter alignment should middle.If you make template Grid Horizontal Alignment="left",then it is opening just below it properly but letter alignment becoming left.I want letter  alignment should be middle.Here i have attached my sample project link .If there is way to solve this,please help me.

https://drive.google.com/a/aisofttech.com/file/d/0Bz9Sv7mmLtkeeFBGTXB1OFVNTnM/view?usp=sharing​

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 08 Sep 2015, 07:08 AM
Hi Avinash,

The project cannot be downloaded from the provided link. Can you please open up a support ticket and attach the sample there? We will be glad to investigate it on our side and provide you with a solution.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Avinash
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Sep 2015, 07:14 AM

Please try with this link below-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz9Sv7mmLtkeeFBGTXB1OFVNTnM/view?usp=sharing​

Accepted
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 08 Sep 2015, 08:05 AM
Hello Avinash,

As I can see you are using the native WPF Menu, not RadMenu for the main menu. However if you need to open the submenu right below the clicked MenuItem you would need to change the PlacementTarget of the Popup named PART_Popup inside of the MenuItemTemplate as shown below:

PlacementTarget="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=TemplatedParent}}"

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Avinash
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Sep 2015, 09:00 AM
Sir,now menu item is showing according to our requirement.
Tags
Menu
Asked by
Avinash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kalin
Telerik team
Avinash
Top achievements
Rank 1