This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Memory Issues

1 Answer 63 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jonah asked on 23 Mar 2015, 11:46 PM
I have a application that I am using the telerik controls pretty extensively. The is an invoicing application where the user can have many invoices open at any given time. Everything seems to be working fine other than when the user closes an invoice and I remove the item from the observable collection that the RadTabControl has as a data source. The memory will continually go up and never back down. I have tried to profile this in just trace, however it doesn't see any major issues. I have double checked all of my lists and event handlers to make sure everything is being cleared when the viewModel is disposed.
I have read about the "IsContentPreserved" property of the tab control and that maybe that could be an issue. I change that to false and it didn't make any difference for me.
I have also tried just creating a new list and never adding it to the view to see what would happen and usage is tiny in comparison.
Any help on this would be cool

Thank you,

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Vandov
Telerik team
answered on 25 Mar 2015, 11:38 AM
Hello Jonah,

We have tried to reproduce such issue on our side but with no success. That is why I would like to ask you for information about you scenario and the controls that you are hosting the RadTabControl. Also if can send us a sample project reproducing the issue will help us better understand your scenario.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Kiril Vandov
Telerik

See What's Next in App Development. Register for TelerikNEXT.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Vandov
Telerik team
Share this question
or