This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Many things stopped functioning when moving from version 2011 to 2013

1 Answer 21 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Alexander
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alexander asked on 02 Jul 2013, 10:27 AM
Hi,
unfortunately, some relevant functionality within RadGrid has been changed by you from version 2011 to 2013, that made the following things stop working:
1) paging in custom pager does not work anymore when other value has been set in the pagers' combo and then - navigating to different page: it resets to default value = 100 records per page
2) sorting does not work properly anymore, it's ignored when clicking the same column's header a second time sequentially
3) i have special custom buttons in template columns, they used to raise some popups and then, if confirmed, caused some postback action. Now it also does not work anymore.

And maybe other things I still have not noticed...

I cannot provide you with a sample for the moment, it's quite complicated to prepare it. I'd suggest you to tell what have you changed from the old verion to the new one, that could affect all this? What events I need to look at and maybe change something??

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alexander
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Jul 2013, 11:31 AM
Found the solution of these problems: to turn on ViewState for MasterTableView. Previoulsly it was turned off to reduce amount of postback data and everything worked properly though..
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Alexander
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alexander
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or