Managled names in Code Coverage after adding Domain Model

2 posts, 1 answers
  1. Michael
    Michael avatar
    4 posts
    Member since:
    Feb 2012

    Posted 11 Apr 2012 Link to this post

    Hi,

    I am using OpenAccess ORM (Free Edition) and after adding a Domain Model to a project I found the methods names in Code Coverage are mangled for that project. A screenshot is attached.

    The setup I have is as follows:

    1) Create a .NET 4 class library.
    2) Add a class with a single method. This will be unit tested later.
    3) Add a strong key to the project. Don't know if this matters, but it's the setup I had.
    4) Add a Test project and reference the first project.
    5) Add a Unit Test and add code that uses the class in Step #2.
    6) Run the test. In Code Coverage you should be able to view the class, method, etc, without issues.
    7) In the first project add a OpenAccess ORM Domain Model. I used a namespace of "ClassLibrary1.Data.Entities" for the model name.
    8) Re-compile and run the test again.
    9) The names in Code Coverage will now be mangled.

    I am using VS2010 Premium and version 2012.1.214.1 for OpenAccess. I'm not sure if this is an issue with OpenAccess or VS, but it does happen, on two machines, when I add a Domain Model.

    Regards


    Michael
  2. Answer
    Jan Blessenohl
    Admin
    Jan Blessenohl avatar
    707 posts

    Posted 13 Apr 2012 Link to this post

    Hi Michael,
    We have fixed the problem by using the newest mono cecil version. Thanks for your explicit description, I have updated your Telerik points.
    I cannot give you an exact date for the next release but we will try to produce one in the next weeks.

    All the best,
    Jan Blessenohl
    the Telerik team
    Telerik OpenAccess ORM Q1 2012 release is here! Check out what's new or download a free trial >>
  3. DevCraft banner
Back to Top