This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Lost structural highlighting lines in VS 2015 upgrade

7 Answers 74 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Tomica
Top achievements
Rank 2
Tomica asked on 02 Aug 2015, 04:07 PM

I am running the official release of VS 2015 Pro, along with ASP.NET AJAX 2015.02.729 and JustCode 2015.2.724.

I no longer see my structural highlighting lines.

In JustCode Visual Features Options "Structural Highlighting" is enabled. (I am running with all JustCode defaults)

Is this function expected to work in VS2015?

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Aug 2015, 08:09 AM
I'm having the same issue with VS 2015 Pro, along with ASP.NET AJAX 2015.02.729 and JustCode 2015.2.724
Warren
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Aug 2015, 06:32 AM
It's actually working with javascript files, but not for aspx pages and vb/cs classes. I'm using VS 2015 Enterprise with JustCode Version Q2 2015 SP1 (2015.2.724.2)
Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 05 Aug 2015, 08:53 AM
Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience! We can't reproduce that on our side. I would guess there might be a problem with the document type of the files on your side.

Could you please prepare a sample project and send it over? You can open a support ticket for that.

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tomica
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 05 Aug 2015, 01:09 PM

I will file a support ticket later today.

The pages are C#, the project was created fresh after installing VS2015. 

Document type is:

<!DOCTYPE html>

Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 10 Aug 2015, 08:51 AM
Hello,

We reproduced the issue on our side. The structural highlighting for xml elements is missing in cshtml files. The issue is logged in we will try to address it in the upcoming internal builds.

Do you have structural highlighting for cs files?

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Warren
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Aug 2015, 10:08 PM
I don't have structural highlighting in the .aspx files, same with the cs and vb files.
Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 13 Aug 2015, 02:38 PM
Hello,

We have fixed the web site issue, all files should be configured correctly in the next internal build. We have fixed the aspx, cshtml file issues as well, so please, stay tuned for our next internal build that will be  released next week.

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Tomica
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Warren
Top achievements