Localization

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Marcin
    Marcin avatar
    4 posts

Posted 08 Nov Link to this post

I found page http://docs.telerik.com/windows-universal/controls/raddatagrid/localizationkeys. There is a list of localization keys. But it is not completed. There is a lack of following keys: NotEqualTo, ApplyFilterButton. There is CaseSensitiveMode key and it`s ok but when I`m using localized datagrid in my app there are not localized 'on'/'off' info in tooltip. Is there a possiblitity to localize these strings in different way? It`s very important for my enterprise app...

2. Ves
    Admin
    Ves avatar
    2879 posts

Posted 11 Nov Link to this post

Hi Marcin,

The key for "is not equal to" is DoesNotEqualTo and the one for Apply filter button is FilterButton. The keys for "on" and "off" are correspondingly On and Off. I have attached a sample resource file and a screenshot of my grid appearance with this file applied. I hope this will be helpful.

In addition, I would like to thank you for letting us know about these omissions in our documentation. We will fix them shortly. I have updated your Telerik points.

Best regards,
    Ves
    Telerik by Progress
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft banner