This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

LoadLayout with VS2013 implicit themes - document host focus bar and border missing after load

3 Answers 21 Views
Docking
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Joe
Top achievements
Rank 1
Joe asked on 18 Dec 2014, 10:16 PM
Hi,

I'm running into a slight issue when trying to load a layout of docking panes when using any of the three styles of VS2013 implicit themes.

Normally, when you click on the RadDocumentPane inside of the DocumentHost, there is a thin colored bar that extends the width of the window at the top to show that the document is focused/active.

But when you load a layout, this bar does not appear anymore when clicking on the document.  Also, there is a small border that normally appears around the document window that disappears when loading a layout as well.

See attached pics.  You can reproduce this by adding the Save/Load features to the Themes example provided in the Telerik Demos package.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
- Joe

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 19 Dec 2014, 01:14 PM
Hello Joe,

We are aware of the explained issue and it has already been logged in our internal backlog. I also logged it in the Feedback portal where you follow the item in order to get notified once it status is changed. I'm afraid that currently we cannot suggest any workaround.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions, let us know.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Jiri
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Feb 2015, 03:23 PM
Hi,

I am having almost same issue, is there any workaround for that?
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 26 Feb 2015, 01:02 PM
Hi Jiri,

I'm afraid that currently there isn't any workaround we can suggest. Please follow the Feedback item in order to get notified once it status is changed:
https://admin.telerik.com/feedback.telerik.com/Project/143/Feedback/Details/150191-the-layout-of-the-documenthost-is-incorrectly-saved-the-tabstripplacement-should

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Docking
Asked by
Joe
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kalin
Telerik team
Jiri
Top achievements
Rank 1