This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ListView Scroll

4 Answers 130 Views
ListView (Mobile)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Pushpender
Top achievements
Rank 1
Pushpender asked on 01 Apr 2014, 11:58 AM
Hi,

I'm using a ListView with Fixed Headers. It works perfectly in Portrait mode. But in landscape mode, the last item in the ListView is not accessible. The scrolling is not uniform in landscape orientation. I've tried all combinations of Fixed Headers, EndlessScroll, PullToRefresh, but no luck.

Have attached the screenshot in two modes. 

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
answered on 03 Apr 2014, 06:59 AM
Hello Pushpender,

I have managed to reproduce this issue in this example as well.

I have logged it in our internal bug tracker, so the people responsible for this implementation will take a deeper look. As soon as I have more information about the problem, I will get back to you.

As a small gesture of gratitude for bringing this to our attention I have updated your Telerik Points Balance.

Regards,
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
answered on 14 Apr 2014, 08:23 AM
Hello Pushpender,

We have looked into this issue, and the current implementation does not allow us to overcome the issue. The problem comes from the fact that the header and the footer overlay the content, while the UI anticipates that header and footer will be hidden, while this does not actually happen. Unfortunately, there is no way to work around this problem. In general, we may recommend the native scrolling functionality, but it does not support fixed headers.

We will continue looking into the problem, and as soon as more information and/or workaround is available we will let you know.

Regards,
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Dec 2014, 05:33 PM
Hello Kiril,

I am having a similar issue but it is happening in portrait mode. It seems that I can not access a good portion of the items at the end of the list when scrolling, has this issue been fixed? I have tried using native scrolling, setting a large padding at the bottom of the scroller, a large margin on the end of the list and no luck with any. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Dec 2014, 07:21 PM
I was able to figure out my issue. I was double loading the data. I had some setup using data attributes and the other set up with my init function. Once I moved everything to the init function, it worked just fine.
Tags
ListView (Mobile)
Asked by
Pushpender
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1