Thanks for your feedback. However I can not follow your arguments but thats fine
1) Making the CSS a log bigger.
The minified CSS for 300 classes is about 30Kb max. I agree that this would be adding 20% to the kendo.mobile.all.min.cs for example. But that is still nothing.
2) if an app is small lets say 0.3 mb unrealistically then 30 KB won't matter even if you are on a cellular connection
3) if you app is 5 MB and more 30 KB won't matter the least
4) in addition app are loaded once (where on the web the 30kb would be loaded every time) and I would assume that most apps are downloaded via Wifi. Again even if it was by cellular 30kb would not matter.
As usually - I am not the one to tell Telerik in any way what to do. But I might give some arguments that might give ideas.
Now every one of us has
1) to know there are extra icons
2) remember this page http://docs.kendoui.com/getting-started/mobile/icons#additional-icons-in-kendo-ui-mobile-font
or any other page for remembering the \ecodes
3) write some CSS (on every new project.
Maybe an intermediat solution would be for Telerik to provide an icon.css which we could download and put into our apps to easily use the extra icons.