Licence is broken after update to 2011.1

6 posts, 1 answers
  1. Artem
    Artem avatar
    25 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 Link to this post

There was WebUI Test Studio Developer edition 2010.3.1421 installed with the license. Installation of 2011.1 version proposed to upgrade my current installation and I've confirmed it. Now when I'm trying to open any project with WebUI tests I've received the message that I should use Trial version or confirm my license again by telerik account.
    In the list of installed programs there is only 2011.1 version so I can't just uninstall it and use previous version.
  2. Stoich
    Admin
    Stoich avatar
    1 posts

Hello Artem,
       could you please specify the account with which your licenses are associated. We found about 10 Telerik accounts associated with Stella Systems. However, none of them had any purchases listed. Please give me the specific account under which the licenses were purchased (the License holder) and I'll look into the issue.

Greetings,
    Stoich
    the Telerik team
    Do you think you know all the new features coming out in Test Studio R1 2011? Think again - we have some surprises and will share them with you in the What's New in Test Studio R1 2011 Webinar on May 12th.
    Register Today!
  3. Artem
    Artem avatar
    25 posts

Hello Stoich,

In my profile there is no Stella Systems. There is Datakomm company.
  4. Stoich
    Admin
    Stoich avatar
    1 posts

Hello Artem,
        regardless please specify your License holder so that I may examine your license status.

All the best,
    Stoich
    the Telerik team
    Do you think you know all the new features coming out in Test Studio R1 2011? Think again - we have some surprises and will share them with you in the What's New in Test Studio R1 2011 Webinar on May 12th.
    Register Today!
  5. Artem
    Artem avatar
    25 posts

License was for kig@datakomm.dk
  6. Answer
    Stoich
    Admin
    Stoich avatar
    1 posts

Hi Artem,
        I sent you an email with the details regarding the activation.

Kind regards,
    Stoich
    the Telerik team
    Register Today!
  Cast Your Vote at DevPro Connections! Cast Your Vote at  Win IT Pro Connections!