What I can suggest is to:
- remove the width and height of the chart and leave it to stretch automatically.
- remove the default padding of the chart area
- set smaller font size to the chart area
- reduce the distance of the labels
- reduce the radius of the doughnut
SpiderMode.LabelSettings.Distance = 10d;
SpiderMode.RadiusFactor = 0.7;
InvDoughnutChart.DefaultView.ChartArea.FontSize = 8;
I hope this helps.
Please have in mind that when you have a series mapping, you do not need to add data series manually.
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills
! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>