This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Latest version that supported Visual Studio 2008

2 Answers 98 Views
Data Access Free Edition
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Parimal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Parimal asked on 30 Jul 2014, 02:57 PM
Hello Telerik Team,

First of all i would like to say, your company has one of the most productive set of components that makes developers life easy.

Recently i am need to use OpenAcess (Telerik Data Access) on Visual Studio 2008, but the recent of the ORM component does not supports VS2008, is there any link to where i can get the last build of the component that supported Visual Studio 2008, it would be great if it is Offline Installer.

Regards
Raj

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Parimal
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Jul 2014, 03:11 PM
http://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new/data-access/release-history/q3-2013-sp1 seems like to be the latest version supported by VS 2008, so where to get the download link ?
Ivailo
Telerik team
answered on 03 Aug 2014, 06:30 PM
Hello Parimal,

Thank you for the nice words about our components.

You are correct - Q3 2013 SP1 is the last official release of Telerik Data Access that supports Visual Studio 2008.

As per our current policy we provide older versions of the product only to licensed users - owners of DevCraft Complete or DevCraft Ultimate collection. In case you are owner of such license, could you please contact us through the support system - we will be able to provide you a custom download link. 

Regards,
Ivailo
Telerik

OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map.

Tags
Data Access Free Edition
Asked by
Parimal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Parimal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ivailo
Telerik team