Known Issues in JustTrace Q3 2013 SP1
Thread is closed for posting
Posted 02 Jan 2014
Link to this post
- JustTrace does not handle correctly decompiling of run-time generated code
- If the decompiled code is generated with Reflection.Emit, the Debug Output shows "File not found". This is a limitation in JustTrace.
- Uninstalling the JustTrace extension from the Visual Studio Extension Manager doesn't reflect the change in the MSI wizard
- To reinstall the extension via the MSI
wizard you need to first disable the VS option and repair the
installation. Then reinstalling should apply the extension correctly.
- JustTrace installation sometimes fails after uninstalling JustTrace and reinstalling Visual Studio 2012
- You may not be able to install JustTrace successfully after Visual Studio reinstall. Sometimes the JustTrace extension package remains registered even after uninstalled. To fix this you need to manually remove it from the Visual Studio Extensions Manager.