Keyboard Shortcuts

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Mike
    Mike avatar
    31 posts

Posted 05 Feb 2012 Link to this post

I have just binned Resharper in favour of Just Code (BIG Smile) ,so I am now trying to set up all the automation , shortcuts etc to suit me , so you can expect a flood of silly questions from me (Bigger Smile)

I see form VS >tools>options>Keyboard that there are loads of available key board short cuts that are not assigned

Is it possible to provide a list of What Can be assigned , and what they are assigned to if they are assigned by default ?

I would love to configure some more

Am I right in thinking that where an new assigment is made it will show in the Key Mappings Help Form

2. Stefan Avramov
    Stefan Avramov avatar
    41 posts

Posted 06 Feb 2012 Link to this post

Thanks for writing to us about that. For now the only way to see our assignable shortcuts is the standard  VS way "Tools -> Options -> Environment -> Keyboard". We have prefixed them all with "JustCode" so if you type that you'll see them. This is also the only place to re-assign them for now. From "JustCode -> Key Mappings" you can view all the currently assigned ones (the default ones if you haven't re-assigned anything), so yeah - if you re-assign something the change will be made there also (new commands may also appear there if they had no shortcut previously).

Keep the questions coming, no matter how silly you think they are.

Stefan Avramov
    the Telerik team
    Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
  3. DevCraft banner