This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Keyboard navigation

4 Answers 39 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jiri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jiri asked on 16 Sep 2014, 08:16 AM
Hi I have problem in RadCalendar, when I press left or right, everything forks fine. But When I press up, selected date moves diagonally up, and when I press down selected date moves diagonally down

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jiri
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Sep 2014, 12:08 PM
OK, it is finally working, it was bc of this

[code]
SelectedDate="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Path=Value,Mode=TwoWay}" 
[/code]
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 16 Sep 2014, 03:23 PM
Hello Jiri,

I'm glad you have managed to achieve the desired. If you have any other questions let us know.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Jiri
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Sep 2014, 01:34 PM
ok still not working ... any idea why?
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 30 Sep 2014, 10:23 AM
Hello Jiri,

We are not aware of the such an issue with control. Can you please share some sample code, so we can try to reproduce the issue on our side and think of solution?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Jiri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jiri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kalin
Telerik team