thanks for your report.
It seems you had an interim build of JustCode which introduced this functionality with this default keybinding. We later on fixed the default keybinding but it does not get fixed automatically.
In order to fix it manually please:
1. Select Tools | Customize... in VS (or the German equivalent)
2. Press the "Keyboard" button in the upcoming dialog
3. In the list of commands look for JustCode.ShowKeyMappingsWindow
4. Remove the mapping and remap this command to whatever you like
Alternatively if you do not mind restoring all the JC keybinding to their default you can fix it like this:
1. Go to JustCode | Options
2. Press the "Restore keyboard shortcuts" button
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills
! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>