This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

kendo ui scheduler read and rendering issues in dynamics 365

1 Answer 90 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Hassan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hassan asked on 11 Aug 2017, 12:30 PM

I am using kendo ui scheduler in dynamics 365 as an extensible control. The problem I am facing is when navigate to week view with around 200-250 events. It is taking 15-20 seconds which is not acceptable for client. Although I have tested the same scenario in simple .Net project and it is loading very fast. I am able to integrate all required functionalities except this. These below two lines are taking time to re-render scheduler in dynamics 365. 

var scheduler = $("#scheduler").data("kendoScheduler");
scheduler.dataSource.read();//line#1
scheduler.view(scheduler.view().name);//line#2

I am using limited data regarding the selected date. So in reading and rendering it is taking 15-20 seconds for week view.

Regards,

Hassan (Software Engineer)

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
answered on 15 Aug 2017, 09:03 AM
Hi Hassan,

I have answered to your question in the support ticket, that you have opened on the same topic. In case you have any further questions, I would suggest you to continue communication in the support tread. This way we will keep the discussion clear and focused.

Regards,
Veselin Tsvetanov
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Hassan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
Share this question
or