We are in research for a controls which
supports Track Changes features same as the track changes in MS Word.
Our application is developed in MVC and we are trying to get
a Kendo UI control which supports Track Changes features.
Our requirement details in brief:
- The control should be compatible with MVC architecture.
- It should support Text editor basic features.
- It should support Track Changes for any changes made by User in the text editor.
- It should keep the history of changes made by each Users who have changes the text for any purpose.
- Popup comments are required for each changes including text formatting such as (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough and ordered\unordered list).
- It should also have the functionalities for Undo-Redo changes and Accept/Reject changes.
- Features should be able to extent\customize using JQuery or other scripting methods.
Below are the list for features expected from the control.
2. Text Insert
3. Text Delete
4. Text Format
5. Text Format
6. Text Format
7. Text Format
8. Text Format
9. Text Format
10. Text Format
11. Text Format
12. Reject Changes
13. Undo Changes
14. Redo Changes
15. Display Comment
on Hovering over changes