This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Kendo UI/Bootstrap installation in Visual Studio 2010

2 Answers 150 Views
Validation
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sarah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sarah asked on 11 Mar 2013, 09:38 AM
Hello ,

I want to evaluate Kendo UI for our HTML 5 web application, we want to use a combination of Kendo UI and Bootstrap. Now I'm trying to install them in Visual Studio but it does not work. I am looking for a tutorial how to get started.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sarah

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petur Subev
Telerik team
answered on 13 Mar 2013, 06:35 AM
Hello Sarah,

To get started with the framework I suggest you to head over to our documentation section called Getting started:

http://docs.kendoui.com/getting-started/introduction

Also there are multiple blogs which cover a lot of useful information - how to create, debug and maintain Kendo UI applications.

Once you get the idea how Kendo UI works and you want to see how to configure the different widgets for basic usage you can use the demos. And for detail information you can check the API reference part of the documentation.

Kind regards,
Petur Subev
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
AkAlan
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 04 Apr 2013, 05:14 PM
Hi Sarah, I have been using Kendo UI for a while and am looking into adding Bootstrap and came across this post. Have you been able to get the two to play nice yet? If so do you have any words of wisdom for others looking to do the same? Thanks for any information you can provide.
Tags
Validation
Asked by
Sarah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petur Subev
Telerik team
AkAlan
Top achievements
Rank 2