1. Abdul
    Abdul avatar
    2 posts

Posted 11 Apr Link to this post

Hi guys,
    I am using:
         1-Kendo MVC - 2014.3.1411.545
         2-Chrome/Mozilla regardless the version

I have been working with kendo UI scheduler control which works fine with its default functionality, but I need to do the customization to meets the requirements.

Here are the certain things I want to do with kendo scheduler:

1. I want to to generate kendo scheduler rows with respect to the binded resource dynamically.
    2. To Remove the time slots and create appointments with certain height & width.
    3. I want to show the kendo scheduler appointments created in concerned row with respect to every resource with a certain height and width.

I have uploaded an image to explain what I wanted to do with Kendo MVC scheduler.
  2. Ivan Danchev
    Admin
    Ivan Danchev avatar
    1213 posts

Posted 13 Apr Link to this post

Hello Abdul,

I replied in the other thread with the same subject you started in the Kendo UI Scheduler forum section. If you have other questions on this matter, I suggest we continue the discussion in it, in order to avoid threads duplication. 

Regards,
    Ivan Danchev
    Telerik by Progress
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.