Kendo Map Drag and Drop Functionality is not Working in IE

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Saju
    Saju avatar
    2 posts

Posted 01 Feb Link to this post

Hello Team,

I have a Kendo Map implementation and the Drag and Drop functionality is not working in IE. Other browsers its working fine.I am using the element.kendoDraggable({}); event for this functionality. Also tried the Telerik Dojo site (Url : http://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/controls/diagrams-and-maps/map/how-to/drag-and-drop-markers) and the same issue exists there.

Please let me more about this query.  

Regards,

Saju.
  2. Tina Stancheva
    Admin
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

Posted 04 Feb Link to this post

Hello Saju,

You posted your question under the Telerik Platform product line. Telerik Platform is an end-to-end solution for mobile development. This is why I'm afraid we can't comment on the Kendo UI Map behavior and implementation. I will be happy to address any questions or issues you have with Telerik Platform so please don't hesitate to post such here.

In order to get more information about the Kendo UI Map sceanrio you described, please either submit a support ticket for Kendo UI Professional or post this question in the Kendo UI Map forums. Both options will allow you to directly communicate with the Kendo UI engineers or community who can assist you with resolving your issues.

Regards,
    Tina Stancheva
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items