This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Kendo ComboBox virtualization with OData

1 Answer 43 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ivan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ivan asked on 17 Nov 2015, 11:43 AM

Hello. I'm trying to implement virtual scrolling in my ComboBox. I'm using OData for datasource. 

I've tried to use this example (https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/combobox/virtualization) however i'm stuck. I don't know how to implement a Value Mapper in my Web API.

In this example it's easy to do, because tere are no any filters/ordering in the DataSource request. But in my canse i'm using the same OData method for different DataSources, but with differend Filters and Ordering. So, how can i get the index if some value which is not existing in the initial DataSource data, if i don't know which filter/ordering was used for a datasource? Because for different filters/ordering the index of this value will be different.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
answered on 19 Nov 2015, 09:10 AM
Hello Ivan,

I've answered to the other thread opened on the same subject: Would it be possible to continue our discussion in only one thread to avoid duplication? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Georgi Krustev
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ivan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
Share this question
or