I want to throw-in here about the functionality of KendoUI Web DatePicker on iOS devices.
The behavior still isn't quite right. I'm using KendoUI Web 2012.3.1413 complete and I tried it on this page, too:
Currently on iOS Safari:
- the Kendo datepicker pops up when the calendar icon is touched.
- the Kendo datepicker doesn't pop up when the form field is touched and entered.
- the iOS alpha keyboard pops up either when the datepicker pops up or the form field is touched and entered - This is bad.
- All the Kendo datepicker features are now working (the prev/next arrows, etc), OK.
It would be nice instead if we got this behavior:
- the Kendo datepicker pops up when the calendar icon is touched, but NOT the iOS alpha keyboard (nor the iOS native date picker).
- the Kendo datepicker doesn't pop up when the form field is touched and entered, but the iOS native date picker shoud pop up instead.