Alexey Kobin avatar
    7 posts

Posted 11 Dec 2012 Link to this post

Hi. I try to run simple test with JustMock on build machine:

Mock.SetupStatic(typeof(ConsoleApplication1.MyClass));

Mock.Arrange(() => ConsoleApplication1.MyClass.GetNumber()).Returns(777);

Assert.AreEqual(777, ConsoleApplication1.MyClass.GetNumber());

The test failed with message:

«Telerik.JustMock.MockException: Profiler must be enabled to mock/assert target MyClass.GetNumber() method.»

Error Stack Trace:

Telerik.JustMock.Handlers.InterceptorHandler.Create(Object target, MethodInfo methodInfo, Boolean privateMethod)

Telerik.JustMock.MockContext`1.SetupMock(MockExpression`1 expression)

Telerik.JustMock.Mock.<>c__DisplayClass1`1.<Arrange>b__0(MockContext`1 x)

Telerik.JustMock.MockContext.Setup[TDelgate,TReturn](Instruction instruction, Func`2 function)

Telerik.JustMock.Mock.Arrange[TResult](Expression`1 expression)

JustMockTestProject1.JustMockTest1.TestMethod1()

Messages from Event Viewer:

.NET Runtime version 4.0.30319.261 - The profiler was loaded successfully.  Profiler CLSID: '{B7ABE522-A68F-44F2-925B-81E7488E9EC0}'.  Process ID (decimal): 1044.  Message ID: [0x2507].

.NET Runtime version 4.0.30319.261 - Loading profiler failed during CoCreateInstance.  Profiler CLSID: '{D1087F67-BEE8-4f53-B27A-4E01F64F3DA8}'.  HRESULT: 0x80070002.  Process ID (decimal): 3028.  Message ID: [0x2504].

My build environment:

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Service Pack 1

Team Foundation Server - Standard Edition

JustMock Version Q3 2012 (2012.3.1016.3)

To solve this problem I was trying:

Followed this instruction from  next link: http://www.telerik.com/help/justmock/integration-code-activity-workflow.html.

But I couldn’t drop JustMockTestRunner activity to build template.

Then I added the text shown below to test project

<Import Project="C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\JustMock\Libraries\JustMock.targets" />

<Target Name="BeforeTest">

<JustMockStart />

</Target>

<Target Name="AfterTest">

<JustMockStop />

</Target>

Also I tried to modify workflow template in the way the next post adwises http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/justmock/general-discussions/setupstatic---mockexception-opps-there-were-some-error-intercepting-target-call.aspx#1259708

Also tried this http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/justmock/general-discussions/use-justmock-in-msbuild.aspx#2309253 and this http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/justmock/general-discussions/profiler-must-be-enabled-error.aspx#2254776

So I don’t know what else I can do to run tests on the build environment.

Could you advise some decision?

Best regards,

Eugene Ozerov

2. Ricky
    Admin
    Ricky avatar
    467 posts

Posted 13 Dec 2012 Link to this post

Hi Alexey,
    Thanks again for contacting us. An answer to this issue is sent in Ticket# 639979. Please check it out.

Kind Regards
    Mehfuz
    the Telerik team
    Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner
  4. Ross
    Ross avatar
    3 posts

Posted 02 Dec 2013 Link to this post

HI Telerik Team

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I am not sure how to get to Ticket# 639979, when I do a search it only brings up this page again. Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
    Ross
  5. Stefan
    Admin
    Stefan avatar
    198 posts

Posted 03 Dec 2013 Link to this post

Hi Ross,

The ticket mentioned is a private support ticket.

Are you experiencing issues integrating JustMock in a TFS 2010 build? If so, please open a new support case with us and we will be happy to help you out!

Regards,
    Stefan
    Telerik
    Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.