Thank you for sending us the error log. Unfortunately, we are not able to get much from it.
However, there are some very common cases, which can cause the Windows Installer to fail installing certain software. I'm sending you few steps that can fix this common issues.
1. Clean up your %TEMP% folder.
2. Make sure that your AntiVirus software, if you have one, is not blocking the installation.
3. Re-registrate your Windows Installer following this steps:
- Click on the search box, located in the bottom left corner of the screen, type "Services" and press Enter.
- Scroll down and find the Windows Installer. Double-click “Windows Installer” in the Services list.
- On the General tab, make sure the service is started under “Service status”.
- If the service is not already running, under Service status, click Start, and then click OK.
- Click on the search box, located in the bottom left corner of the screen, type "MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER" and press Enter.
- Click on the search box, located in the bottom left corner of the screen, type "MSIEXEC /REGSERVER" and press Enter. After this step the operation is complete.
If none of this help, please, do not hesitate to contact me back.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items