This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ItemDatabound

3 Answers 30 Views
LightBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Simon Channell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Simon Channell asked on 13 May 2014, 01:50 PM
Is it possible to do something in an Item data bound event server side with a light Box?
If so can you please show me how?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eyup
Telerik team
answered on 16 May 2014, 05:49 AM
Hello Simon,

I have created a new web site to demonstrate a basic sample. Please run the attached application and let me know if it helps you.

Regards,
Eyup
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Simon Channell
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 May 2014, 10:52 AM
 I tried that but my form ended up in  an endless loop

Here is my Databound code
Protected Sub RadLightBox1_DataBound(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)<br>​ Dim items As RadLightBoxItemCollection = RadLightBox1.Items<br>        For i As Integer = 0 To items.Count - 1<br>              items(i).ImageUrl = "private/images/" + items(i).Title + ".jpg"<br>        Next<br><br>End Sub

The title has been set to one of the field from the database query in the page load event
Eyup
Telerik team
answered on 21 May 2014, 08:48 AM
Hi Simon,

Can you please verify that you are trying with the latest release version of the controls? I am also sending a VB version of the sample, which works as expected on my side.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Eyup
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
LightBox
Asked by
Simon Channell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Eyup
Telerik team
Simon Channell
Top achievements
Rank 1