ItemDatabound

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Simon Channell
    Simon Channell avatar
    17 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 Link to this post

Is it possible to do something in an Item data bound event server side with a light Box?
    If so can you please show me how?

2. Eyup
    Admin
    Eyup avatar
    3005 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 Link to this post

Hello Simon,

I have created a new web site to demonstrate a basic sample. Please run the attached application and let me know if it helps you.

Regards,
    Eyup
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Simon Channell
    Simon Channell avatar
    17 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 in reply to Eyup Link to this post

I tried that but my form ended up in  an endless loop

Here is my Databound code
    Protected Sub RadLightBox1_DataBound(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)<br>​ Dim items As RadLightBoxItemCollection = RadLightBox1.Items<br>        For i As Integer = 0 To items.Count - 1<br>              items(i).ImageUrl = "private/images/" + items(i).Title + ".jpg"<br>        Next<br><br>End Sub

The title has been set to one of the field from the database query in the page load event
  5. Eyup
    Admin
    Eyup avatar
    3005 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 Link to this post

Hi Simon,

Can you please verify that you are trying with the latest release version of the controls? I am also sending a VB version of the sample, which works as expected on my side.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Eyup
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.