We don't provide technical chat support. However, if you have sample questions related to the products' API, and you feel they can be addressed without the need of sample code and a reproducible, then you can take advantage of the Phone Assistance service included in the DevCraft Ultimate
package. Note that this service will only help in case the questions are simple and API-related as for pretty much anything else we need to share sample code, in which case the ticketing system is the best channel.
Here is a list of all support services included in the DevCraft Ultimate
- Phone Assistance - get quick advice and direction or help us understand the full scope of an issue described in a ticket.
- Remote Web Assistance - schedule a web assistance session with our support engineers, when you can't demonstrate an issue through the ticketing system and demonstrate it instead in the environment it occurs in.
- 24 support tickets - describe your issues in a support ticket, attach your project files and provide any additional information for the support engineers to investigate and address your questions within 24 hours of the ticket submission
- Issue Escalation - escalate your tickets and get a 16hour response time
- Ticket Pre-Screening - initiate a pre-screening request for your ticket so that our support team can let you know whether you have provided enough information for us to work on the case not more than 4 hours after you submit it
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items