This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Issue with pictureboc in table cell after upgrade to Q3 2011

4 Answers 82 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Fadhli
Top achievements
Rank 1
Fadhli asked on 21 Dec 2011, 06:54 AM
I've just upgraded to Q3 2011 from Q2 2011..

After upgrade, every report that have picturebox in a table cell will return this error

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
   System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +9627953
   Telerik.Reporting.Processing.Imaging.ImageInfoCache.GetInfo(String key) +13
   Telerik.Reporting.Processing.PictureBox.get_ImageInfo() +60
   Telerik.Reporting.Paging.PictureBox.get_ImageInfo() +44
   Telerik.Reporting.Paging.PictureBox.InitPageInfo(ElementPageInfo pageInfo, RectangleRF clip) +98
   Telerik.Reporting.Paging.RenderingElementBase.AddToPageRecursive(RectangleRF parentClip, Double parentTop, Double parentLeft, Double parentReservedTop, Double parentReservedBottom, Double parentReservedLeft, Double parentReservedRight) +457
   Telerik.Reporting.Paging.Table.RenderCell(ITableCell cell, RectangleRF clip, Double left, Double top, Double reservedLeft, Double reservedTop) +110
   Telerik.Reporting.Paging.Table.RenderCell(ITableCell cell, RectangleRF clip, Double left, Double top, Double reservedLeft, Double reservedTop, List`1 renderedCellList) +141
   Telerik.Reporting.Paging.Table.RenderCells(TableRegion region, RectangleRF clip, Double left, Double top, Double reservedLeft, Double reservedTop) +167
   Telerik.Reporting.Paging.Table.AddChildrenToPage(RectangleRF clip) +470
If I delete the column with the picturebox in it, the reports works fine.

FYI, this problem occurred only for reports containing picturebox in a table cell, whether or not the value is set.  If its not in any table cell, it works fine.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 21 Dec 2011, 10:42 AM
Hello Fadhli,

This problem has been fixed in the latest internal build, so you can download it from your account and upgrade to resolve the issue. See release notes here, namely Fixed: PictureBox: Incorrect error message when image data is invalid i.e. the problem is related to invalid uri or image data passed to the PictureBox item.

Best wishes,
Steve
the Telerik team

Q3’11 of Telerik Reporting is available for download. Register for the What's New in Data Tools webinar to see what's new and get a chance to WIN A FREE LICENSE!

Jari
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Dec 2011, 01:40 AM
Hello,

I cannot get this version Telerik_Reporting_5_3_11_1124_DEV from my Account.
It only has Telerik_Reporting_5_3_11_1122_DEV, please help.

Thank you,
Jari
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 28 Dec 2011, 09:44 AM
Hello Jari,

The latest internal build is version 5.3.11.1222 (not 1122 as you've wrongly typed it) and we released it last week. In other words this is a newer build that contains the fixes from the 5.3.11.1124 previous version.

Regards,
Steve
the Telerik team

Q3’11 of Telerik Reporting is available for download. Register for the What's New in Data Tools webinar to see what's new and get a chance to WIN A FREE LICENSE!

Jari
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Dec 2011, 10:21 AM
Thank you, it works.

Cheers,
Jari
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Fadhli
Top achievements