provides a property CurrentSession
- this property contains the upload session info. It exposes the following collections:
- FailedFiles - this property gets the list of files that RadUpload was not able to properly upload
- SelectedFiles - this property gets the list of selected files in RadUpload
- TooLargeFiles - this property gets the list of files that were too large and didn't meet the FileSize limitations applied by the RadUpload FileSize-related settings
- UploadedFiles - this property gets the list of all properly uploaded files at any moment during the progress of the upload session
- ValidFiles - this property gets the list of all files that are properly validated.
I believe you can use these collections (particularly the UploadedFiles collection) to track the files and their states during any particular upload session. Please give this a try and let us know if you have further questions.
the Telerik team