This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Is there a *Win32_vc100.dll available compiled with VC11.0?

3 Answers 60 Views
Monitor integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Nic
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nic asked on 16 Oct 2014, 07:36 AM
Hi all,

I want to try out the trail for analytics monitor in a large C++ project, currently compiled with VS 2012 (Microsoft VC11.0 compiler)

I am assuming by the naming convention of EQATEC.Analytics.Monitor.Win32_vc100.dll that this is compiled with VS2012 (VC10.0).

Off the cuff, can anyone tell me if there is a vc110 version available, or is the vc100 version compatible with VC11.0?

Regards,
Nic 

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Thomas.Andersen@telerik.com
Telerik team
answered on 16 Oct 2014, 11:31 AM
Hi NIc

Glad to hear you want to try out our Analytics solution. At the moment we don't have a version build for VC11.0. You should be able to run against the VC10.0 version as long as you have the VC10.0 C++ redistributable installed. Could this be a solution for your POC? We will be able to supply you with a version for VC11.0 should you decide to proceed.

Thanks,
Telerik

EQATEC Application Analytics is now Telerik Analytics. For more information on the new name, plus what's new in Telerik Analytics, please, check out the Analytics Service Announcement.

Nic
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Oct 2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks Thomas!

I will give it a go.

Regards,
Nic
Nic
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Oct 2014, 06:08 AM
UPDATE:

The VC10.0 dll compiled just fine, and runs as expected with the redistro installed as suggested. Data is starting to roll in!

I am already mighty impressed with the system. The possibilities seems endless. Now, lets see what it can do!

Cheers,
NIc
Tags
Monitor integration
Asked by
Nic
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Telerik team
Nic