Is there a *Win32_vc100.dll available compiled with VC11.0?

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Nic
    Nic  avatar
    3 posts

Posted 16 Oct 2014 Link to this post

Hi all,

I want to try out the trail for analytics monitor in a large C++ project, currently compiled with VS 2012 (Microsoft VC11.0 compiler)

I am assuming by the naming convention of EQATEC.Analytics.Monitor.Win32_vc100.dll that this is compiled with VS2012 (VC10.0).

Off the cuff, can anyone tell me if there is a vc110 version available, or is the vc100 version compatible with VC11.0?

Regards,
    Nic 
  2. Thomas.Andersen@telerik.com
    Admin
    Thomas.Andersen@telerik.com avatar
    42 posts

Posted 16 Oct 2014 Link to this post

Hi NIc

Glad to hear you want to try out our Analytics solution. At the moment we don't have a version build for VC11.0. You should be able to run against the VC10.0 version as long as you have the VC10.0 C++ redistributable installed. Could this be a solution for your POC? We will be able to supply you with a version for VC11.0 should you decide to proceed.

Thanks,
    Thomas.Andersen@telerik.com
    Telerik

EQATEC Application Analytics is now Telerik Analytics. For more information on the new name, plus what's new in Telerik Analytics, please, check out the Analytics Service Announcement.

3. Nic
    Nic  avatar
    3 posts

Posted 16 Oct 2014 in reply to Thomas.Andersen@telerik.com Link to this post

Thanks Thomas!

I will give it a go.

Regards,
    Nic
  4. Nic
    Nic  avatar
    3 posts

Posted 17 Oct 2014 in reply to Nic Link to this post

UPDATE:

The VC10.0 dll compiled just fine, and runs as expected with the redistro installed as suggested. Data is starting to roll in!

I am already mighty impressed with the system. The possibilities seems endless. Now, lets see what it can do!

Cheers,
    NIc