I had 2 issues so far. Maybe so one else could benefit.
1. changes to the grid. I am using hidden columns. Be careful. I did not get an errors only different results in some of my grids.(I am showing and hiding some controls per row based on hidden column values, displaying mixed results)
check out this LINK
2. jquery 1.9.1. This version seems to break some things. for the time being I added jquery migrate until I can figure out how to update some of my scripts. You can see it at: jQuery Migrate
Jquery Migrate like to use console log too much though, maybe I can switch that part off.(
jQuery.migrateMute = true;
I will update this post if I find an other issues upgrading.