This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

iPad Calendar not registering didSelectDate

2 Answers 15 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Sal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sal asked on 12 May 2015, 06:02 PM

After updating my iPad to iOS 8.3 and upgrading the Telerik library to Q1 2015 the iPad version is no longer registering touches when selecting a date but the iPhone version is working fine. I haven't made any changes on the code side, so I'm not sure if there's something different I have to do or something I need to change on the iPad side. Here's how I'm setting it up now

self.calendarView.theme = [TKCalendarIPadTheme new];
    self.calendarView.calendar = calendar;
    self.calendarView.dataSource = self;
    self.calendarView.delegate = self;
    self.calendarView.minDate = minDate;
    self.calendarView.maxDate = maxDate;
    self.calendarView.allowPinchZoom = NO;
    self.calendarView.viewMode = TKCalendarViewModeFlow;

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sal
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 May 2015, 06:10 PM
I just removed the Flow view mode and I can select dates now so it seems like the error/issue is tied to the Flow View. 
Yoanna
Telerik team
answered on 13 May 2015, 03:44 PM
Hello, Sal, 

I confirm that the described issue appears in our latest release. It is already logged in our feedback portal and our engineers are working on it. You can track its status or vote/comment on it here. We will try to address the issue to one of our upcoming releases. One option to work around the issue is by downgrading to an old version. You can use Q3 2014 for this purpose.  

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Yoanna
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Sal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yoanna
Telerik team