We were having issues with the live sync today - the live sync operations resulted in an SSL error. However, I am not sure if you have hit that issue or there is something else going wrong in your project.
Would you please try again and let us know if you are still having issues. If you are, please run Fiddler to capture the HTTP request performed by AppBuilder
. Fiddler allows you not only to capture the requests, but also to save them to disc. This way you can send them over and we can examine them closely on our side.
In order to capture the traffic with Fiddler follow these steps:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run your AppBuilder client and perform the operations that failed
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
- Zip the .saz file and attach it in a support ticket
Further, please check whether this issue is isolated to a specific project. If you can reproduce it while building only one project, please send it over as well and we will test its behavior locally.
It would also help to known which AppBuilder
client you are using to build your projects.